Student/Working Holiday Tickets
Ticket purchasing procedure
Only available for specific departure countries/cities. At the airport, passengers shall present the valid documentation (e.g. electronic student visa, International Student Visa, school admissions document, overseas Student document, International Student Identity Card (ISIC)… etc.) for verification by EVA Air’s airport check-in staff. Those failing to present the mentioned documents will be requested to repurchase the ticket at the airport.
- Each student ticket transaction allows no more than 9 passengers, all of whom must be at least 12 years old and hold valid Student ID. Same condition applies to Australia Working Holiday Tickets, all passengers in per reservation must hold valid documents.
- Reservations can be made from 3-7 hours (depends on routes) to 360 days before departure. Upon completion of the booking, a reservation reference number and ticket number will be generated automatically by the system.
- Please refer to fare notes for rebook and cancellation policy before completing your transaction.
- The refund application(s) is only for bookings made on EVA Air official website. Details please refer to the Fare Note of your ticket. For itinerary to/from USA: A no-penalty 100% refund will be given if the refund application is made within 24 hours of purchase and if the ticket purchase was made at least one week (168 hours) prior to the first flight departure.
- EVA Air reserves the right to change schedules, and to substitute different aircraft.