Can I make a seat request ?
Yes, EVA Air offers Advance Seat Selection service to all passengers except group passengers. Please contact your travel agency or EVA Air Reservation office or visit EVA Air website for your seat assignment. However, based on the fare passenger purchase,
extra fee paid by passenger in advance may be necessary for the purpose of accommodating an appropriate seat. For safety and operation reasons, some seats are not open for Advance Seat Selection Service. Passengers who have used our advance seat selection
service are encouraged to complete check-in procedures at least one hour before their flight is scheduled to depart. EVA Air may adjust seats other than those being pre-selected by passengers for flight type change or airport operating requirements.
How to make a reservation?
1. You can make a reservation thru WWW.EVAAIR.COM、EVA Air local reservation offices or your travel agent.
2. Prepared following information before making reservation :
- Passenger Name (the same as an passport)
- A telephone / mobile contact number or name of the hotel in each city where you plan a stopover which we can reach you whenever is necessary.
- Date of birth ( may be required by some countries)
3. Once a seat is reserved , you are required to purchase the ticket before the ticket deadline required by EVA Air , or the reservation will be cancelled.
Can I make a special meal request ?
Yes. Special meals are available to passengers for age, medical, dietary or religious reasons and please be sure to notify EVA of your request at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled flight departure. For some specific special meals must be requested
at least 72 hours prior to flight departure or can not be provided by some stations. Please contact your travel agency or EVA Air reservation office or can visit EVA Air website for the request.