Can I change passenger name after making reservation and/or purchasing ticket?
The name cannot be changed, but it may be corrected or modified for the following reasons to the same passenger :
- Incorrect spelling
- Reversal of first name and surname
- An incorrect title
- To add an alias
Please contact EVA Air reservation office or your travel agent for the amendment and a service fee may be charged.
If you are an Infinity MileageLands member, please be sure your name appears on Infinity MileageLands membership materials in the same way it is shown on your passport.
Use your name as it appears on these documents to make your bookings and ensure that all your mileage credits are accumulated.
How to make a reservation?
1. You can make a reservation thru WWW.EVAAIR.COM、EVA Air local reservation offices or your travel agent.
2. Prepared following information before making reservation :
- Passenger Name (the same as an passport)
- A telephone / mobile contact number or name of the hotel in each city where you plan a stopover which we can reach you whenever is necessary.
- Date of birth ( may be required by some countries)
3. Once a seat is reserved , you are required to purchase the ticket before the ticket deadline required by EVA Air , or the reservation will be cancelled.
Can I make a seat request ?
Yes, EVA Air offers Advance Seat Selection service to all passengers except group passengers. Please contact your travel agency or EVA Air Reservation office or visit EVA Air website for your seat assignment. For safety and operation reasons, some seats
are not open for Advance Seat Selection Service. Passengers who have used our advance seat selection service are encouraged to complete check-in procedures at least one hour before their flight is scheduled to depart. EVA Air may adjust seats other than those
being pre-selected by passengers for flight type change or airport operating requirements.