Can I change passenger name after making reservation and/or purchasing ticket?
The name cannot be changed to a different person, but it may be corrected or modified for the following reasons to the same passenger :
- Incorrect spelling
- Reversal of first name and surname
- An incorrect title
- To add an alias
Please contact EVA Air reservation office or your travel agent for the amendment.
How to make a reservation?
1. You can make a reservation thru WWW.EVAAIR.COM、EVA Air local reservation offices or your travel agent.
2. Prepared following information before making reservation :
- Passenger Name (the same as an passport)
- A telephone / mobile contact number or name of the hotel in each city where you plan a stopover which we can reach you whenever is necessary.
- Date of birth ( may be required by some countries)
3. Once a seat is reserved , you are required to purchase the ticket before the ticket deadline required by EVA Air , or the reservation will be cancelled.
Do I need to reconfirm reservations for my onward or return flights?
You are no longer required to reconfirm your onward or return flights if the following conditions are met: you have purchased the ticket and travel in accordance with your confirmed itinerary, and have provided your local contact information for each stopover
on your itinerary However, if there is any change to your travel plans, please reconfirm your reservation to avoid your onward / return flights been cancelled.