Can I change passenger name after making reservation and/or purchasing ticket?
The name cannot be changed, but it may be corrected or modified for the following reasons to the same passenger :
- Incorrect spelling
- Reversal of first name and surname
- An incorrect title
- To add an alias
Please contact EVA Air reservation office or your travel agent for the amendment and a service fee may be charged.
If you are an Infinity MileageLands member, please be sure your name appears on Infinity MileageLands membership materials in the same way it is shown on your passport.
Use your name as it appears on these documents to make your bookings and ensure that all your mileage credits are accumulated.
Can I make a special meal request ?
Yes. Special meals are available to passengers for age, medical, dietary or religious reasons and please be sure to notify EVA of your request at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled flight departure. For some specific special meals must be requested
at least 72 hours prior to flight departure or can not be provided by some stations. Please contact your travel agency or EVA Air reservation office or can visit EVA Air website for the request.
How to make a reservation?
1. You can make a reservation thru WWW.EVAAIR.COM、EVA Air local reservation offices or your travel agent.
2. Prepared following information before making reservation :
- Passenger Name (the same as an passport)
- A telephone / mobile contact number or name of the hotel in each city where you plan a stopover which we can reach you whenever is necessary.
- Date of birth ( may be required by some countries)
3. Once a seat is reserved , you are required to purchase the ticket before the ticket deadline required by EVA Air , or the reservation will be cancelled.