Can I change the passenger name after I have completed my purchase online?
The name cannot be changed, but it may be corrected or modified for the following reasons to the same passenger :
- Incorrect spelling
- Reversal of first name and surname
- An incorrect title
- To add an alias
- Name change is not allowed if ticket includes flights operated by other airlines or codeshare flights, purchasing a new ticket is required.
Please contact EVA Air reservation office or your travel agent for the amendment and a service fee may be charged.
If you are an Infinity MileageLands member, please be sure your name appears on Infinity MileageLands membership materials in the same way it is shown on your passport.
Use your name as it appears on these documents to make your bookings and ensure that all your mileage credits are accumulated.
May I request a bassinet, diaper and infant meal when purchasing an infant ticket online?
For bassinet, diaper and infant meal requests, please contact our Reservation Department after you purchase your tickets. A limited number of bassinets can be reserved for free on all EVA Air flights. They can be used for infants under 8 months of age due
to size limitations. Our reservation specialists will assist to confirm availabilities for you.
What form of payment is accepted for online booking?
Form of payment
Passenger can book online using the following method of payments. Options may be vary in different departure markets. Please see the Payment page for more details.
Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Master Card
- American Express
- Diners Club
Notes: To be accepted, your credit card must have the card number and card holder’s name stamped into it. Please type your first and last names exactly as they appear on the credit card.
Other Methods of Payment:
- PayPal (note 1)
- Union Pay
- ATM (note 2)
- PayPal (note 3)
- Alipay (note 3)
- Google Pay / Apple Pay (note 4)
Note 1: In compliance with laws and regulations, all PayPal accounts registered in Taiwan are temporarily suspended as forms of payment.
Note 2: Available only for passengers departing from Taiwan. To ensure a successful transaction, please check your chip-card balance. A single-day transfer limit of NT$ 1000,000 applies to transactions, in compliance with Taiwan banking regulations concerning
internet sales. If your balance is insufficient, please use a credit card.
- Please register for Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode if your card issuer offers these online security features.
- If you are using a debit card issued in China, please make sure the issuing bank has authorized the card for online use.
- To prevent unauthorized card use, we support the Visa / Mastercard with Verified by Visa or MasterCard's Secure Codes only. We cannot accept VISA/Mastercard corporate cards.
Note 4: Only available for passengers departing from Taiwan , and with credit card issued in Taiwan."
Can I add an infant ticket to my existing booking?
Each online transaction must contain at least one adult 16 years or older. To add an infant to your existing record, please contact our Ticketing Department or your travel agency.