How to make a reservation?
1. You can make a reservation thru WWW.EVAAIR.COM、EVA Air local reservation offices or your travel agent.
2. Prepared following information before making reservation :
- Passenger Name (the same as an passport)
- A telephone / mobile contact number or name of the hotel in each city where you plan a stopover which we can reach you whenever is necessary.
- Date of birth ( may be required by some countries)
3. Once a seat is reserved , you are required to purchase the ticket before the ticket deadline required by EVA Air , or the reservation will be cancelled.
Can I make a special meal request ?
Yes. Special meals are available to passengers for age, medical, dietary or religious reasons and please be sure to notify EVA of your request at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled flight departure. For some specific special meals must be requested
at least 72 hours prior to flight departure or can not be provided by some stations. Please contact your travel agency or EVA Air reservation office or can visit EVA Air website for the request.
Do I need to reconfirm reservations for my onward or return flights?
You are no longer required to reconfirm your onward or return flights if the following conditions are met: you have purchased the ticket and travel in accordance with your confirmed itinerary, and have provided your local contact information for each stopover
on your itinerary However, if there is any change to your travel plans, please reconfirm your reservation to avoid your onward / return flights been cancelled.